- Memorial Community Health, Inc., is a private, nonprofit corporation providing health care services to residents of central Nebraska through Memorial Hospital, Memorial Health Clinic, Memorial Community Care and East Park Villa.
- Memorial Community Health is a not for profit, non-tax supported, 501(c)(3) organization which opened in February 1964.
- Memorial Community Health is entirely dependent upon revenue from patient services, resident care and philanthropy.
- Memorial Community Health is governed by a Board of Directors made up of 15 community volunteers.
- Memorial Community Health is fully licensed by the State of Nebraska and approved by Medicare and Medicaid which sets and oversees the standards of quality for health care institutions.
- Memorial Community Health is a member of the American Hospital Association, the Nebraska Hospital Association, the Nebraska Nursing Home Association and the Nebraska Assisted Living Association.
- Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Care Department provides full time immediate evaluation, stabilization and treatment to more than 2,000 patients annually.
- Memorial Health Clinics schedule more than 21,000 office visits per year.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, marital or familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call (800) 795-3272 (voice) or (202) 720-6382 (TDD). “USDA is an Equal Opportunity provider and employer.”