From beginning to end improving lives through community health services.
Memorial Community Health’s vision is to be the health partner of choice for the residents of Hamilton County and beyond.
Because every moment matters we will:
- Strive to provide preeminent care to all.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards and demonstrate cooperation in our relationships with patients, co-workers, partners and community members.
- Exhibit excellence, respect and integrity in all aspects of our organization.
- Be progressive in our adoption of advanced practices and technologies.
- Be proactive in identifying and responding to change.
- Be committed to fiscal responsibility to ensure the continued well-being of our organization.
- Endeavor to be a prominent and active community member thus sustaining “The Good Life” in middle Nebraska.