News to Use
MCHI Welcomes New PA
May 15, 2015Memorial Community Health is pleased to announce the addition of Holly DeVorss, PA-C, MPAS, to the organization’s team of health professionals. A native of Nebraska City, Holly received a Bachelor of Science degree from Midland Lutheran College (now Midland University) before attaining her Physician Assistant degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. A health enthusiast, Holly enjo... Read More...
Dear friends of MCHI,
We invite you to join us on Friday, August 28 for our annual charitable Golf Tournament - a nine hole, four-person scramble at the beautiful Poco Creek Golf Course in Aurora. Proceeds from this tournament are earmarked for a lovely outdoor living space at Memorial Community Care. This space will enhance the lives of our residents through the numerous health and social benefits that come from time spent in the great outdoors.
The tournament is open to men & women of all ages & skill. First time golfers are welcome! Team entry fee includes a great box lunch, nine holes of golf, flag prizes, raffle drawings & an afternoon of fun.
There are numerous ways you can be part of the day:
- Hole Sponsor & Team ($350) – Includes team registration and company recognition at one of 9 holes and in tournament advertising.
- Flag Sponsor & Team ($275) – Includes team registration and company recognition in tournament advertising.
- Team Sponsor ($200) Includes registration for a 4-person team.
- Hole sponsor ($150) – Includes company recognition at one of 9 holes and in tournament advertising.
- Flag sponsor ($75) - Includes company recognition in tournament advertising.
The field is limited to the first 18 paid teams. If you wish to donate a flag or raffle prize, please contact ReeAnn Regier at 402-694-8220 or Phil Fendt at 402-694-8204.