Introducing MCHI's Patient Portal
Memorial Community Health now offers patients 24x7 access to personal health information through our new Patient Portal. Using a secure username and password, patients will be able to access the following online features:
- View and keep track of appointments - Patients will be able to check the date and time of any upcoming appointments (including those scheduled with primary care physicians and specialists).
- Request an appointment - Patients will have the ability to select a desired date and time for an upcoming appointment from their own computer. Our scheduling staff will follow up to confirm the appointment or discuss any adjustment to the day/time as necessary.
- View lab results and clinic visit summary - A summary of each clinic visit will be made available to patients via the Portal as will all lab results.
- Send a secure message to on-staff physicians - Patients will have the ability to send a secure message to any of our on-staff physicians and physician assistants.
- View patient-specific educational information - Educational resources specific to individual conditions and treatment plans will be made available to patients via the Portal.
To initiate the Patient Portal enrollment process, please stop by the Memorial Health Clinic and complete an introductory registration form. A log-in invitation will be sent to the email address provided on the form allowing you to set your username and password for the patient portal.
Patients who have been through this process can access the patient portal here.