Improving quality of life is the driving force at Memorial Community Health. This philosophy is what guides all of our actions – including how we serve seniors in our community. From offering specialized hospital services to providing various senior living options, our focus is on enhancing one’s life, not just extending it. At our independent, assisted and nursing facilities we focus on preserving individual dignity, encouraging appropriate independence and promoting activity and social engagement for all residents regardless of ability.
Home » Senior Services
- For Patients FAQs, billings and more
- For Visitors General info & FAQs
Learn about our services
- Specialty Clinics View our specialty services
- Senior Services Options for area seniors
- Health Clinics Physician profiles and more