Memorial Community Care is a patient-focused, intermediate care nursing facility located on the Memorial Community Health campus. Due to the unique connection to Memorial Hospital and the adjoining Memorial Health Clinic, residents are just steps away from ancillary services such as clinic appointments, specialty clinics, x-ray, laboratory and the emergency room.
Memorial Community Care
- For Patients FAQs, billings and more
- For Visitors General info & FAQs
Learn about our services
- Specialty Clinics View our specialty services
- Senior Services Options for area seniors
- Health Clinics Physician profiles and more