All immunizations are now administered through Memorial Health Clinic, including VFC (Vaccines for Children) previously offered through the Hamilton County Immunization Clinic. Accepted forms of payment include Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance if/as specified and covered through your plan. Uninsured children ages 6 weeks through 18 years will also be served through Memorial Health Clinic. Memorial Health Clinic does suggest a donation of $10 per child for VFC to help cover administrative costs. Please call the clinic at 402-694-3191 if we may help you with any questions you may have regarding immunizations and coverage.
Immunizations are scheduled every other Wednesday.
Please call Memorial Health Clinic at 402-694-3191 for more information and to set up an appointment.
Immunizations are provided at Memorial Health Clinic located at 609 O Street, Aurora, NE 68818.
Why We Serve
Every year almost 25,000 babies are born in the State of Nebraska. Each of these children starts with an immunization coverage level of zero. That’s why it’s our responsibility to immunize our children and protect them. Immunizations are one of the most effective and cost efficient ways to prevent disease. For every dollar spent on immunizations, you can save as much as $29.00 in direct and indirect health costs. Vaccine-preventable disease has declined by over 99% since the introduction of vaccines.
Visit these sites or download a PDF for more information:
- After the Shot form from the Immunization Action Coalition (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Vaccines and Immunizations
- Childhood Immunization Schedule
- Nebraska Law about Day Care Immunization
- Vaccine Administration Proxy Form (PDF)
- Vaccines and Vaccine Preventable Disease
- Vaccines for Children
- Vaccine Information Statements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention